Looking for Az-One?
Find out more about Az-One, our Pest Control Management System here
In conjunction with Brother's mobile printers, it's the ideal solution to managing your Pest Control business.
Automated Service Fee (MSF) management
Purchasing a Postcode Anywhere Licence
Follow these step by step instructions to purchase your Postcode Anywhere Licence. There are many different types of licence, so following these steps will ensure that you purchase the correct one:
- Log into your Account
- Select ‘Accounts’ in the Top Right hand corner
- In the Quick Links Sections, select 'Buy Now'
- Select ‘UK Address Auto-Fill & Validation Option’
- Select ‘All Other Use’
- Select ‘No’ to ‘Do you have more than 55 users or workstations’
- Select ‘Whole’ to do you need data covering the whole of the UK. If you select ‘Specific’ you will need to select specific Outcode areas and it will work out more expensive because of the size of a franchise Territories.
- Does a typical user do more than 1000 searches per year? Select ‘Yes’. If you select No at this point you will be offered a ‘Price per click’ option which works out more expensive. There is a better Low Usage option coming up
- Select ‘Street’ to ‘Do you require Premise or Street level Data
- You can now select a Standard or Low Volume user licence. You only need one. The Low Volume licence restricts you to 20 searches per day. Choose which one you think is most suitable
- Purchase the Key.
- Go to your ‘Manage your Account’ and then select ‘keys’
- The key you have purchase will be in ‘Desktop keys’
- Click on the Key Licence Number and scroll down.
- At the bottom there will be a button called ‘Convert to Web Client Key’
- Click on this button to generate the Web Client Key.
- Send us your Web Client Key and your Account Code and we can then hook this into your Webchise Account.